My family comes to my house for Thanksgiving and I love it! Turkey, Dressing, Chicken and noodles and mashed potatoes, oyster casserole.  Mom's pumpkin pies!!
For a little extra fun I spell out everybody's names around the house and make them find it!  Makes them get up and look around.  The only rule is nobody can tell someone else where their name is!!
 
On the couch where "John" usually sits.
 
Beads on a bookshelf.

Down low.

Up high.


On a mirror.

Edge of a table.

Bottom of the back door.

On the china cabinet.

Inside the fluorescent light on the ceiling, in the kitchen.

On great-grandmas antique cupboard.

A lantern hanging behind the wood burning stove.

.
Top of the doorway from kitchen to living room.

On top of the great-grandmas cupboard.  Spelled with scrapbooking cutters.
I will have to get more creative.  They've figured out my usual display spots.  Maybe they should be disguised?  Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment