Labor Day weekend

We are off work for the holiday so we agreed to baby sit the grands for the weekend. Here are 2/3 of the grands. Grandma & Grandpa are getting too set in their way to take all 6 of them for 3 days. Most are posing for the picture. In the chair is the usual camera hog, being moody. They came over for the weekend and we had alot of fun. They sewed leather bags, made mountain man necklaces with bear claws. They decorated door signs, hand bags, and birthday cards. Then we roasted weinies and s'mores and played in the hot tub. Levi spent most of the time with his video games and Cade learned to run the riding lawn mower. Luke played the I Spy computer game. Sis learned why you're not supposed to put a bead up your nose. I called to confess this incident to her mother (my daughter)and she ask if I had put the beads up out of reach, well - no, duh- I gave her more for the other nostril!? Anyway we had alot of giggles, silliness and fun with the grands. ...farm living is the life for me. Sanetha

No comments:

Post a Comment