A Quicky

I think the hubster is about to arrive so we can go on a little adult weekend to Silver Dollar City!!! My favorite place in the world! Hubster needs a little fun! I fed, hayed, watered, cleaned all the animals so we could blast off as soon as he gets home.

Just wanted to tell you we have so many plans coming up! My mother, daughter, sister and me are going to see Martina McBride & Trace Adkins next Friday. WooHoo! Second week of December, I am having our sorority at our house which I am really excited about. Only family have ever seen all our Christmas decorations, so having someone else seeing the tree is really fun!! Then we have a handful of Christmas programs with the grands. Then Christmas! In January, hubster and I will see Brad Paisley! WooHoo! I am just so excited about Christmas. We will do a little Christmas shopping in SDC so another WOOOOO HOOOOOOO! Hey Susie you up for a visit? ...farm living is the life for me!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Holey Buckets. Wish I would read this earlier. Just now saw you're headed toward the ozarks. What fun to go to SDC. Lynn and I were there last weekend and I really got in the holiday spirit with seeing the grand Christmas tree. The tree is up at the cabin and although it's still unseasonably warm here, I think I'm in the spirit. Can't wait to spend our "girls" weekend together next week!!! Love Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that you paid a little visit....welcome!Stop by anytime. Hope you had graet fun on your trip and sounds like you will be super busy this month!

    ReplyDelete