HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSIE!!!
Just have to tell you about my sis. My best memories of being a child involve my little sister. Playing with dolls, going on vacation, or hanging out on the couch, she was the best part of my childhood. Now she lives the life most of us dream of (at least me anyway). She is a career girl. She lives in a cabin on a lake. She and her husband spend summer weekends on their boat. Having a birthday in January has always kind of sucked. If it wasn't snowing, it was too cold to go anywhere to celebrate. It is too early for spring/summer stuff and almost too late for winter stuff.


Disneyland 1965

Andover, Ks. 1964

You can tell which one is me. When she was around I always had a big smile on my face.

1 comment:

  1. My beautiful little girls have become beautiful adults. Caring, smart, strong --- I could go on and on, but will just say you have fulfilled all my hopes and dreams. Luv you both much, MOM

    ReplyDelete