I had an epiphany this afternoon (I had to look up the spelling and meaning of this word in my ancient dictionary). I glanced at a picture of my daughter and her family taken several years ago and thought "she looks like me"! I've seen this picture a thousand times. In this picture she has dark hair but usually it's light. She is beautiful, blond, muscular. So unlike me. I'm dark haired, clumsy, fluffy. I got tears in my eyes. I won't tell you how old we are. I was only 17 when she burst into my life and changed me forever. I may have ended up a bar fly, drug addict, or somebody's b---h! But no I am her mother and her children's grandmother. How lucky could I possibly be! I love you Sharon. ...farm living is the life for me. Sanetha.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful family! I get tears in my eyes, too, when I look at pictures of my kids!

    ReplyDelete