I am so excited!! I have a snow day! Well I can pretend I'm snowed in, and pretend I saw my name on TV saying I didn't have to go to work (actually it's Saturday).
I was up early this morning and must show you the pictures I took. I'm trying to understand this picture taking stuff. I don't know what all the little pictures on the dial are for (I think it helps with the picture taking). I know landscape, portrait, auto. See what I mean:






This series of pictures was a little blurry. I have a tripod, but it seemed a little much to handle in my pajamas and slippers. The moon was beautiful shining on the snow. We really do live in the country, but if you look close you can see the (blurry) lights of the Wal-Mart parking lot. Oh well.

...farm living is the life for me! Sanetha.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics. I sort of forgot that there was a 5:50 in the morning. GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to thank you for your nice comments on my post a few weeks ago. I really appreciated it! These old houses are such a work in progress. Since I've finally have gotten back my computer-I look forward to reading your lovely blog- Best regards! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete