My 100th blog!!!

Wow!  What do I enter on my 100th blog!? How about a truly self centered, selfish, all about me entry.  What I like, what I want, what I see.  I'm gonna type about ME-ME-ME!  (Sorry Toby Keith!)  Only the people that know me would know I was so full of it.  I just wanted to put out there some things I really like. Here it goes.

A hug.
A cool morning during the summer.
A warm morning during the winter.
First cup of coffee each morning.
Dolls
Purple.
Tall sunflowers.
Crias.
"The Wizard of Oz".
A campfire.
My grandson saying "I love you grandma".
80's music.
Spending time with my daughter when her children are elsewhere.  (Doesn't happen often).
Fresh from the vine cherry tomatoes.
Fiesta ware.
The instant gratification of mowing. (Yeah, I know I complain about it alot).
A clean house.
Concentrating on a craft project so much, I don't know time is passing.
Fleece.
Hot flavored coffee on a cold day.
Cold beer on a hot day. (Or any other day).
"The Owl and the Pussycat".
Monday evenings with my mom.
My sister's wicked sense of humor.
Laughing so hard I cry.
Getting an IV started on the first try.

...farm living is the life for me-me-me!

No comments:

Post a Comment