...farm living is the life for me.

I love my dog. He is a sheltie. If you are not familiar with the breed, he looks like a small collie. He understands English! He has toys, some for outside and inside. We come in the house and I say "leave it out here," he drops it and runs in the house. How smart is that? He knows that if I'm putting water in the big green "Gain" detergent bottle, I'm going outside to feed chickens and I will kick the ball. He starts jumping around and whining. "Come on mom lets go, lets go, lets go!

Husband has always had dogs, mostly for hunting but some very special. He's not a cat person. He hates cats. (You know where this is going). Husband is out of town. We have talked about our problem with mice in the garage in the winter time. So... there's a kitten in the bathroom. I have done all the preliminary data collection. It's name is "Trapper". It's in the little bathroom, where it can stay until I'm sure it's litter box trained. I have provided "Trapper" with mouse like toys. I really want to tell my husband that I found it in the driveway, I won't tell him it came out of a pet carrier! ...farm living is the life for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment