A short fat greyhound


I look at my sheltie and I melt for him. It is the beginning of summer and he seems hot. He looks like he is wearing an alpaca blanket. I have heard horror stories about shearing shelties. They get fungal infections, sunburns, mosquito viruses, or they just keel over dead! The other day he looked at me and said, "Mom I want to look like a short fat greyhound". I said, "Hey bud, I'm here to serve." Made an appointment with the groomer and now our sheltie with the beautiful sable colored fur is a short fat greyhound!

The short fat greyhound was strolling his fence near the alpaca neighborhood. The alpacas ran up to the fence and stared at him. One even put out the danger alarm! They said, "Warning! Vicious short fat greyhound strolling the fence"! The short fat greyhound doesn't know he isn't still the beautiful and handsome sable colored sheltie. I'm not going to tell him.

1 comment:

  1. Winston (the fat siamese in the family) has been giving me that look, too. Wonder if it runs in the family?

    ReplyDelete