Bad stuff seems distant when you walk through the wildflowers

Walked through the back pasture this evening and gathered wildflowers. Beautiful evening. Makes bad stuff seem distant. Walked around the front pasture, where our friends have horses. The horses come to the fence and say "where's treats?" I tell them I'm sorry I didn't bring anything, and they walk to the other side of the pasture. Will defininitely bring treats next time.

Walked through the alpaca paddock. Alpacas came running out to follow me. They discussed between themselves where I was going. "She'll give us treats! hose us down! open the gate!
...no she's just walking through. " Ooh! Disappointment!

So anyone that knows the hubster, knows he doesn't like felines. It is funny that this new kitten butters up to him. Trapper lays on his leg or arm and HUBSTER LETS HIM!!! I'm amazed!
...farm living is the life for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment