Winter blahs


Seasonal affective disorder. I have read about this in text books. People get depressed when they haven't been in the sun for a period of time. They have sun lamps especially for people with this disorder. I think I am experiencing it. I want to go out and run (well maybe walk) with the sun in my face. I want to plant flowers. I want to MOW (I must be desperate if I want to mow). I can close my eyes really tight and believe I'm cold because I need to turn up the air conditioner! I want to feel the crisp sting of a sunburn! I want to find my flip-flops! I want to dig out my bathing suit (maybe not). I want to take a walk around my back pasture. Seasonal affective disorder. BLAH! I need SUN!!!
...farm living is the life for me. Sanetha!

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't have it any other way-farm living is for me also. But I do long for spring!

    ReplyDelete