July 11 Second day of VACAY!

July 11
Left Idaho Springs traveling I 70.  Ate lunch at Golden Corral in Grand Junction,  (Husband loves this place).  I started driving.  A break for husband. Arches National Park drew us off the interstate. Beautiful, haunting, statue-like rock formations. Getting late.  Already 6:00 when we left Arches. We could see a town to our south.  Came upon Moab, Utah.  Friendly people.  I think (catch me if I am wrong), but the big attraction here is ROCKS!!  Climb them, collect them, decorate them, then ATV over them.  Ate salad (husband) and BLT (me) at Zax.  Good food, good service , great
atmosphere. Hampton Inn to lay our heads.
 
 
 Love how that looks (except the wrinkley hand).

 Arches (lovin this new phone)
Arches Utah
 Beautiful Glenwood canyon.


Arches Utah


No comments:

Post a Comment